Some accomplishments from the past year:
• Completed (and shot footage of ) 20+ new trails in SW Montana
As part of this effort we will be launching a Patreon page.
Patreon is a crowd-funding platform popular with YouTube content creators, musicians, and webcomic artists. It allows artists to obtain funding from their fans or patrons, on a recurring basis, or per work of art.
Like a patron of the arts, think Medicci Family for Michaelangelo but on smaller per-contribution individual scale promoted through the Internet.
Look for weekly recommended trail videos with GPS trail maps and links to recent trip reports on the Washington Trails Association web site.
It is our goal to help improve lives through fitness in the exploration of the natural world.
We will build our Patreon page as a sustainable tool to build community and stay true to this mission as we grow the platform.
Other Adventure Goals for next year include:
• May – Ski to Sea Relay Race, BOTNW team will see if it can best it’s 39th place effort from last year
• June – Ski and climb Washington’s only Wilderness Volcano – Glacier Peak
• July – Section Hike a 3-4 day section of Washington’s Pacific Crest Trail featured in Tami Asars new book (Hiking the Pacific Crest Trail).
• September – Idyllic Fall hiking on Maple Pass Loop North Cascades
• November – Trail run Tiger Mountain’s favorite Thanksgiving loop (the Fat Ass course)
Enough about us already.
What are YOUR goals for 2017?
Sign up at the Trailhead level on our Patreon Page and let us know what you want to get out of 2017.
It is our goal to inspire action & remove barriers that keep you and your family from getting out on the trails year-round. Subscriptions start at just $1 a month.
The higher levels offer more tools to explore the Best of the NW and plan your next adventures.
Thank you for your consideration.
We value your feedback.